Do you have Champagne Tastes on a Beer Budget?
Welcome to our Bridal Organizer. We will take you step by step on how to stay organized, save money and ask all the right questions to ensure your stay away from scams, unreputable vendors, and hidden fees and costs etc.
Here is what you will find inside.
Please note, its now available for a limited time only for 50% off our regular price until May.31st 2011
or get it FREE when booking any of our Wedding Planning Packages.
- 1. Welcome to Trade Sensation Events. A One Stop Wedding Boutique…A little About Us.
- 2.The Importance of Wedding Wire – FREE Wedding Website
- 3.Top 10 ways to save money and still have the wedding of your Dreams
- 4.Quick Countdown Checklist to a perfect wedding & Itemized Vendor Budget – Actual Sheet with Deposit schedule
- 5.Bridal Beauty countdown
- 6.Wedding checklist more individualized with Budget Worksheets
- 7.Key Questions to ask when visiting a Ceremony Location
- 8.Key Questions when booking a Venue location
- 9.Key Questions to ask when booking a Florist
- 10.Florist must haves
- 11.Key questions to ask – Photographer
- 12. Key Questions to ask – Disc Jockey or Live music
- 13.Key Questions to ask – Videographer
- 15.Key Questions when booking a Wedding Cake
- 16.Calendars for 1 year for Booking Appointments
- 17.Pre wedding Events: Bridal Shower
- 18. Worksheet for Bachelor/Bachelorette party
- 19. Worksheet for Engagement Party
- 20.Worksheet for Rehearsal Dinner
- 21.Guest List forms
- 22.Table Floor Plan
- 23.Table Seating Plan
- 24. Wedding Necessities Checklist for Day of
- 25.Vendor Emergency Contact list
- 26. Things the Industry doesn`t want you to know
- 27. Articles written by Carla Abramovici and Team